Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- - Before uploading the manuscript to the application, make sure that it does not include data that identifies authors. Later, in Metadata, the first full name will be included (without initials, all lowercase minus the first letter), both in the area in Spanish and English.
- - Make sure that the text and references of the manuscript follow APA standards, especially format of statistical symbols, citations and references. It will not go to review until this is correct.
- - Check that every author quote in the text has its Bibliographic Reference at the end, and every reference corresponds to its quote or quotes in the text. No appointment without reference. No reference without appointment. It will not go to review until this is correct.
- - Before uploading the manuscript to the application, you must have prepared, in English and Spanish: title (the text of the title should not include all the capitalized words), keywords and summary.
- - Have prepared (to include later in Metadata) the code ORCID (mandatory), email and affiliation of each author. All authors must be included in Metadata. It will not go to review until this is correct.
- - The manuscript has no more than 8000 words or 30 pages
- - Have the list of bibliographic references ready, leaving blank space between them. Later, in the Appointments area of the application, you must paste the aforementioned list of References, making sure that a blank space (with Enter) is left between each reference. It will not go to review until this is correct.
- - Have prepared a pdf file that includes: (1) affiliation data of all authors, (2) Declaration of absence of conflicts of interest, (3) List of 3-5 possible expert reviewers on the subject of work, (4 ) Research funding data, if any, (5) Acknowledgments, if any, (6, optional) any comments the author wishes to make to the editor. This file will be uploaded once the process is finished and the job has been successfully uploaded to the application; when you access your work again, in the “Pre-review discussions” area, click on “Add discussion” and upload the pdf file. It will not go to review until you upload this file.
The works published in this journal are subject to the following terms:
1. The Publications Service of the University of Murcia (the publisher) retains the property rights (copyright) of published works, and encourages and enables the reuse of the same under the license specified in paragraph 2.
2. The works are published in the online edition of the journal under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 (legal text). You can copy, use, distribute, transmit and publicly display, provided that: i) you cite the author and the original source of publication (journal, editorial and URL of the work), ii) are not used for commercial purposes, iii ) mentions the existence and specifications of this license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
3. Conditions of self-archiving. Is allowed and encouraged the authors to disseminate electronically pre-print versions (version before being evaluated and sent to the journal) and / or post-print (version reviewed and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, as it encourages its earliest circulation and diffusion and thus a possible increase in its citation and scope between the academic community. RoMEO Color: Green.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be available for any other purpose or another person.