Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Submission of an article requires the assurance that it is an original work which has not been published previously and is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere. If the manuscript submitted is published, in press, or currently being reviewed or considered for publication elsewhere, you should withdraw it from consideration by IJES. If the submitted study is part of a larger study or if you have used the same data in whole or in part in other papers, both already published or under review, you should submit a cover letter stating where the paper is published/under review and describing clearly and in as much detail as possible where the similarities and differences are and how the current submission to IJES makes a different and distinct contribution to the field.
- All authors take responsibility for sending their work.
- The sent file should comply with the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Peer Review, if the sent file is addressed to a peer review section.
The file format should be sent in Microsoft Word.
- The text should be single-spaced, with a font size of 12 points, italics should be used rather than underlining (except for URLs, which must also be active). All illustrations, figures and tables should be located within the text where they are to appear and not at the end of the document.
- The text should adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements specified in the Guidelines for Authors.
- URLs must be provided for references, where they are appropriate.
- Authors assume full responsibility for all bibliographical references.
- When necessary, authors should accept all liability for ethical issues arising from their work.
- It is understood that any opinions expressed in published articles do not necessarily coincide with those of the General Editor, who will not accept liability for the contents included in the articles.
The works published in this journal are subject to the following terms:
1. The Publications Services at the University of Murcia (the publisher) retains the property rights (copyright) of published works, and encourages and enables the reuse of the same under the license specified in item 2.
2. The works are published in the electronic edition of the magazine under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike 4.0.
3.Conditions of self-archiving. Authors are encouraged to disseminate pre-print (draft papers prior to being assessed) and/or post-print versions (those reviewed and accepted for publication) of their papers before publication, because it encourages distribution earlier and thus leads to a possible increase in citations and circulation among the academic community.
RoMEO color: green
The names and data associated with this article will solely be used by this journal for research purposes and will not be transferred to third parties following the Personal Data Protection Law.